Where do you stand?
Trust us: you'll want to live vicariously through these photos.
- Bring London-inspired coziness to your apartment — Remodelista
- 5 versatile decor pieces you need to have right now — Domaine Home
- Dish-drying racks that save space and time — Houzz
- How to mix prints and patterns in your home — Real Simple
- Remake your entire living room for $100 or less — Country Living
- Tips for choosing the best artwork for your gallery wall — House Beautiful
- Get the most out of a tiny kitchen with these design projects — HuffPost Home
- Easy home DIY tasks you can complete this weekend — The Nest
- These luxury condo buildings are also works of art — Curbed
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
Gorgeous textiles? Check. Brass Sconces? Got 'em. Buttery Leather? In the bag.
And Sean Parker is one lucky guy . . .
- Make your living room modern with these design tips — Real Simple
- How to know if it's time to move out or renovate your home — HuffPost Home
- 5 alternatives to replace your nightstand — Domaine
- Steal this look: a budget-friendly bedroom that's still stylish — Remodelista
- These minimalistic lanterns are a must have for backyards — Architectural Digest
- Seats that resemble icebergs will have you floating in comfort — DesignMilk
- This is what a $500,000 closet looks like — Elle Decor
- Easy and affordable ways to redecorate your porch — All You