With a $7,662 price tag and a delivery wait of up to three months, it may not be the most accessible coffee table, but it's one of the coolest.The ultimate conversational piece, Duffy London's gravity-defying, smile-inducing Up Coffee Table is also a collector's item, with a limited edition of just 20. Handcrafted in the UK, it's made from toughened glass, steel rods, and metal resin composite, providing a much sturdier structure than you might think at first glance. Still, we don't think this is the type of tabletop you'd want to dance on – tempting as that may be.
Have you done any decorating in your home lately? Added a brand-new bar cart? Organized a bookcase? Integrated some cool artwork? Whatever it is, we want to see it!
Show off all your shots of your home, both interior and exterior, through Instagram or our CasaSugar group page, Su Casa! Share pics on Instagram by tagging them #CasaSnap, or upload your photos to Su Casa. Share any snapshots and stories related to home decorating, crafts, organizing, and gardening. If we see a photo we like, then we might ask you if we can feature it on CasaSugar!
To learn how to post in our Su Casa group, read more
Congratulations — you are hosting a New Year's Eve party! Once you have stocked up on the proper spirits and mixes, infuse your bar cart with a few unexpected touches like a gold cocktail shaker or handmade tumblers. It's the little details that make a party complete, and these 10 items are sure to do just that!
If you were to stop and go through the quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies weighing down your purse or cluttering up your car cup holder, how much do you think you'd collect? $10? $25? Well, according to the experts at Coinstar, the average amount cashed in for eCertificates and/or gift cards at their coin kiosks is a whopping $56 — twice as much as people think they have. Talk about a nice, unexpected chunk of change as we head into the holiday season (especially since so many of us go over budget on holiday shopping!).
Our advice to you: make every coin count! Take a few minutes to grab all the spare change "jingle-belling" in your purses, pockets, car, and desk drawers, then hit your local Coinstar kiosk, where you can turn the contents of your coin jar into cash or no-fee eCertificates from popular brands, including Amazon, iTunes, Gap, and Starbucks. Click here to find the Coinstar kiosk closest to you.
Now that you know there might be more change lying around than you think, what would you do with those extra pennies this holiday?
Now that the Christmas cards and heaps of greenery have started to come down, ready your mantel with accessories for the remaining Winter months. We're talking about a look that's toned down compared to the holiday hoopla but still reflective of the season in metallics and whites.
After the hustle and bustle of the holidays, it's time to relax and curl up for a cozy New Year's Day. From luxurious bedsheets to calming scents, we've rounded up everything you need for a warm and restful Jan. 1. The best part? Every item is on sale! Check out our favorite picks, and then shop (guilt-free!) for a cozy start to 2013.
- Infuse feng-shui elements for the new year — Houzz
- A designer transforms an apartment into a treehouse — HuffPost Home
- Before you paint a room, be sure to read these tips — Real Simple
- Cozy up to these 10 rustic rooms — House Beautiful
- Canopy beds create instant romance in these bedrooms — Elle Decor
- See which designers' homes were listed in 2012 — Curbed
- Kiss-friendly New Year's Eve date ideas
- Workouts for your every mood
- How to go on a digital diet
- The lowdown on Champagnes and sparkling wines
- Adorable pictures of celebs with their furry friends
- Editors share their fashion resolutions for 2013
- Video: The most shocking celebrity couple moments of the year
- How to organize your home, room by room
- Runway hair and makeup looks perfect for New Year's Eve
- Tips for hiring a New Year's Eve babysitter
- Designer Jon Call shares his favorite things
- Work Rihanna's all-black courtside style for day or night
- The biggest movie headlines of 2012
- Eric and Maxwell Johnson hit the beach with the Simpson clan
- A tasty recipe for chicken with olives, oranges, and new potatoes