One of our favorite designers, Jeff Andrews, just designed Kris and Bruce Jenner's home, which will be featured in a 24-page spread in the upcoming August/September issue of Interiors magazine. Jeff just shared an exclusive look at Kris Jenner's new office, as well as his tips for re-creating a similar look in your own home.
The great color on the cabinets and built-in shelving unit
- "Benjamin Moore – Gray Shower 2125-30, semigloss lacquer."
Customizing the built-in:
- "We lacquered them and installed an antique mirror in the back of the shelves for some sparkle. We then added amazing new hardware and styled it with a mix of high-end accessories and Kris's own personal memorabilia and photographs."
The upholstery you used on the chairs in front of the desk:
- "Custom embroidered fabric by Jennifer Robbins Textiles".
- "It's a Lucite base with a custom smoked glass top."
Favorite pieces in the office:
- "Each piece has its own merit and can stand on its own. I like how all the pieces work together: the simplicity of the desk, the sexy shape of the desk chair, the sculptural form of the side chairs."
Strategies for chic ways to integrate family photos and memorabilia into this space:
- "Use them sparingly, and with a mixture of other stylish and interesting objects."
Design elements Kris Jenner insist on:
- Kris insisted that every piece be important and chic enough to stand on its own. Pretty good direction!
Keep reading for more insider information on Kris Jenner's gorgeous new office!