- See why the Acapulco chair is a major design classic. — Houzz
- This retro kitchen totally charms. — House Beautiful
- Need a gift guide for Father's Day? Then you need this app. — Real Simple
- See why these DIY-savvy celebs are so fond of crafting. — Stylelist Home
- Try these A/C alternatives if you don't have central air. — EcoSalon
- We're loving Edie Falco's NYC condo, which is on the market. — Curbed
This year, we took a look at plenty of covetable celebrity homes. Quite a few of these mansions were on the market, and I'm curious as to which listed celeb home qualified as your favorite. Which of these homes would you have wanted to call your own, if you had the opportunity to buy it? Take a look at this slideshow to refresh your memory, and then vote for your favorite!
It seems as if it's not just average citizens like you and me who are being affected by the real estate crisis. Celebrities aren't immune to the downturn either, and some are having to sell their multimillion dollar mansions for significant losses. A recent Forbes article outlines the biggest losers in the celebrity real estate game.
Denise Richards, the 36-year-old mother of two and former Bond girl, sold her five-bedroom home in Hidden Hills, Calif., located just north of Los Angeles, for $3.8 million in November 2007, after listing it the previous March for $4.5 million. The actress took at least a $200,000 loss on the home.
For more pictures of the home she sold, as well as a few of the other celebs affected by the treacherous housing market, just read more