Attention, Kmart shoppers: say "turkey" three times, and you'll be granted three days of doorbusting Black Friday deals. Done? Oh good — here's a rundown of this weekend's Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday gadget sales.
But first, a little vocab lesson. An Early Thursday Doorbuster begins at 6 a.m. Thanksgiving Day and runs until 4 p.m. Stores will reopen at 8 p.m. on Thursday and close at 3 a.m. early Friday morning, marking the beginning of the Late Thursday Doorbuster deals. Stores open again two hours later, at 5 a.m. Friday morning, and run until 11 a.m. for Friday Doorbuster deals, which are effective through Saturday. Whew. Wipe your brow, and take a breath.
We've noted the Thursday morning, Thursday evening, and Friday morning deals below. Happy shopping!
Early Thursday Doorbusters
- A 23.5-inch LED 1080p HDTV by Seiki is $88 (originally $190).
- RCA's 42-inch plasma is marked down to $200 (originally $450).
- Grab the 32-inch LCD HDTV by Proscan for $97 (originally $250).
- When Kmart members purchase the 47-inch LG LED 1080 HDTV for $600 (originally $700), they will receive 20,000 extra points.
- 32-inch LCD/DVD HDTV by Proscan is $230 (originally $300).
Late Thursday Doorbusters
- Save $100 off of RCA's 39-inch LCD 1080p HDTV at $330 (originally $430).
- A 32-inch LCD HDTV by Samsung is $250 (originally $330).
- The 24-inch RCA LED 1080p HDTV is $200 (originally $230).
- The 32-inch RCA LCD with built-in DVD is discounted at $240 (originally $330).
- The 50-inch Proscan 1080p LCD HDTV is marked down to $288 (originally $700).
- LG's 50-inch plasma HDTV is on sale for $550 (originally $700), and members will receive an additional 20,000 points.
- The 46-inch RCA LCD HDTV is half off at $300 (originally $500).
- The 40-inch Toshiba HDTV is $380 (originally $500), while the 32-inch Toshiba HDTV is $250 (originally $280).
- Seiki's 22-inch LED HDTV is $140 (originally $170).
- The 19-inch Proscan LED HDTV is on sale for $88 (originally $130).
There's tablets, cameras, and more in store after the break.