When it comes to giving the perfect gift, no need to break the bank — ever. With a cap of $25, we've rounded up a variety of high-design finds perfect for friends, family, and co-workers alike. While they can be given alone, they are great for gift baskets or paired with a bottle of vino, too. Save a little cash, and shop for everyone on your list below!Shop the products after the break!
With mixed organic elements and midcentury design, this is one cabin that will always be cool. While its views and grand windows may be hard to copy, you can get the look of the rustic interior using pieces like textured wallpaper, ceramic accents, and a table that mimics Herman Miller design. It's safe to say this cabin will be on our minds all Winter long!
- Shag Rug ($442, originally $885): Not only is a shag rug fitting for a cozy cabin, it's a staple in midcentury modern design.
- Wood wallpaper ($6 per sample): A wood cabin without wood? It's possible with wallpaper that mimics the look. It's also an affordable way to create a standout accent wall.
- Quill art ($25-$285): Similar to the Cubism art in the inspiration room, this woodblock-inspired print creates an affordable focal point.
- Table Lamp ($130): Since this space doesn't have overhead lighting, a pair of ceramic table lamps lights up the room while offering interest and dimension.
- Dining Chair ($1,678- $2,227): This iconic midcentury modern piece complements the table's woodwork and allows for comfortable dining.
- Mini Planter ($36): A simple planter topped with a succulent makes a low-maintenance and minimal centerpiece.
- Vases ($38): These vases are cool yet down-to-earth, similar to the ones in the cabin.
- Dining Table ($849, originally $1,699): This table has classic shaker simplicity with modern lines and a dark finish to blend with the room's natural palette.
Since we believe high style can be achieved on any budget, we found 50 accents under $50 that are the perfect accompaniment for the cooling weather. Cozy pillows, animal print cocktail napkins, and gorgeous metallics — we have it all! Plus, we've found decor fit for every room in the house, so there’s guaranteed to be something for you. Click through to meet your match!
— Additional reporting by Emily Bibb
The latest trend in decor is all about organic glitz. Inspired by nature, quartz accents and accessories provide an jewel-like accent to your home. Earthy patterns and one-of-a-kind pieces add an edge to coffee tables, consoles, and tabletops. Smoothly polished or rough around the edges, these pieces bring the best of nature into your space!
- Carved Heart ($250): Use this polished piece to add a pop of organic color to any desk or table.
- Table Lamp ($3,150): When we first spotted this lamp, we knew the quartz trend was here to stay. It's polished, sleek, and truly a statement piece.
- Knobs ($18): Door pulls are an inexpensive way to customize cabinets or update a piece of furniture in a matter of minutes.
- Bookends ($250): Quartz bookends can really make a statement and take an office from boring to downright glamorous.
- Votive Holder ($395): With a tea-light candle tucked inside, this piece will emit a stunning glow.
- Bottle Stopper ($64): For the hostess who has it all, consider this bottle stop. It's a unique gift that will add a little glitz to a home bar.
- Tray ($400-$430): These platters are perfect for displaying hors d'oeuvres or styling on your dresser with small accents and perfumes.
While there is some decor strictly meant for the holidays, there are other accents that work now and all Winter long. If you to want get your money's worth out of seasonal decor, we found wreaths, throws, and runners that will take you through the rest of the year and beyond! Click through to start shopping the versatile accents that will lend cool, cozy touches over the next few months!
When it comes to adding a seasonal touch, nothing beats the cozy addition of knit. Not just for throws (or your wardrobe), you can warm up your space with knit-inspired pieces like candles and wallpaper. While some designs are classic and others quirky, we couldn't help but round up a few of our favorites. Filled with depth, dimension, and texture, these pieces are fitting for any space this Fall.
- Gilded Pillow ($44): Just in time for the holidays, nothing beats the combination of metallic and knit.
- Braided Candles ($170-$260): A fun play on the knitted trend, these candles look like cashmere but are handmade of wax!
- Cashmere Wallpaper ($155 per roll): We love the graphic twist given to knit found in this wallpaper.
- Knit Potholders ($28): Fitting for a minimalist kitchen, these hand knit potholders reflect Scandinavian simplicity.
- Hamper ($10): While it's not necessarily knit, the photographic print adds a cozy touch.
- Striped Throw ($60, originally $109): Beat the cold weather with this blanket that offers instant depth and dimension.
- Knitted Baskets ($82): Brightly store knickknacks style with these blue baskets.
- Round Pouf ($84, originally $120): This cool pouf will keep your feet or your seat comfortably cozy.
Rumor has it that Halloween decor is either overly kitschy or utterly spooky (or both), but that doesn't have to be the case. If you're considering skipping the Halloween trimmings to avoid a design dilemma, then take a look at these stylish picks. Trendy, versatile, and a bit edgy, these accents are cool enough to stay up all year long. Below are the pieces we're coveting, no matter the season.
- Skull Pillow ($80): Give any seat an edgy touch with this skull pillow.
- Mercury Glass Bottle ($30): Channel a vintage apothecary feel with this glass bottle.
- Owl Candle ($165): Sweet, spooky, and stylish, this candle does it all.
- Skull Sculpture ($625): Make a statement any time of the year with this hand-carved sculpture.
- Wood Chain ($195): For a rustic centerpiece, use this wood chain to line your Fall table.
- Snake Mirror ($80): Glam up your vanity with this snake-adorned mirror.
- Skull Plate ($185): Serve up a meal to remember with this slightly haunted plate.
- Throw Blanket ($45): Get in the Halloween spirit using this throw that adds a pop of color to your sofa.
- Insect Poster ($12): A POPSUGAR Home favorite, anatomy prints make a great Halloween decoration as well as an affordable way to add art to your walls.
Before you blame your bare walls on your budget, consider an art print under $20! As proof that art doesn’t have to break the bank, we found 10 options fitting for any wall in your house. Both quirky and cool, these prints will solve your white wall dilemma or add the final touch to your gallery wall. Click through to see why Andrew Jackson would approve.
While some might have tuned in to Masters of Sex simply because of the title, we showed up for a big dose of incredible 1950s style. The new Showtime series, which follows two characters known as the pioneers in the science of human sexuality, is full of dramatic designs and rich hues. Inspired by the fantastic set photos, we found home decor pieces to help you get the look. Let someone else be the masters of sex — we are masters of design!
- Wall sculpture ($279, originally $400): Imagine the impression this abstract piece — made of intersecting rods and colored rectangles — will make when guests come over.
- Mirrored cabinet ($526): The etched door design on this cabinet makes for some seriously stylish storage.
- Smartphone dock ($48): Thanks to its phone-charging powers, this vintage phone is actually useful.