PS: What are your top three tips for wallpapering?
CC: I actually have six tips that are important to keep in mind!
1. Match the pattern. It seems like an obvious one, but you would be surprised.
2. Don't cut the paper horizontally: use one strip for the length of the wall.
3. Use a straight edge to trim your edges. Don't free-form it unless you are 100 percent confident in your skills (and no one is 100 percent confident in their skills).
4. Don't overlap the seams. Instead, hug them up against each other as closely as possible.
5. Use a sponge to thoroughly remove any excess paste that gets on the paper before it dries.
6. Hire a professional if you can!