- Baby Bear — this is one of the cutest pumpkin varieties available. These guys come equipped with long handles and a small stature, just the right size for kids' hands.
- Cinderella — this unique French heirloom gets its name from resembling Cinderella's transformed carriage. Not only are they beautiful, this pumpkin was cultivated by the original Pilgrims.
- Cotton Candy — this pumpkin variety is a pretty white hue with a decent-sized handle. Painting one up would be a fun family art project.
- Fairytale — the fairytale is another old time pumpkin from France, with deep ribs and a smooth, hard surface. It is dark green in color when immature, but as it cures, it turns a gorgeous shade of mahogany.
- La Estrella — this is an unusual looking pumpkin for sure. Its skin is a blend of a light creamy orange with a starry-looking, crackled green finish.
- One Too Many — you may not be familiar with a One Too Many pumpkin, but now is the time to get acquainted. This awesome variety has a soft creamy base with wild orange stripes and speckles. It's one of my favorite funky pumpkins out there!
- Red Warty Thing — the name gives the look of this funky variety away. This pumpkin is certainly fit for a spooky Halloween with its bright red, warty skin.
- Valenciano — Valencianos have a white hue and deeply ribbed style just like the Cinderella. They're amazing for decorating! If you feel like going all out, wrap one up with a black ribbon for a minimalist and elegant touch.
Keep reading for four more funky pumpkin varieties.