If, like me, you need to buckle down and get your blinds cleaned this weekend, I have some quick tips to help make the job a little easier. See them when you read more.
- If you're working around furniture, especially upholstered furniture, move it away from the blinds so it doesn't get full of dust.
- A pair of cotton gloves will make your job easier and quicker. Don't have a pair? An old sock will work, too.
- Use a cleaner and rag to smooth over the blinds.
- Make sure to clean the blinds in both an open and closed position to get rid of all of the dust.
- Move slowly and carefully to avoid leaving dents in metal or plastic blinds.