Stepping inside San Francisco's newly opened Crown & Crumpet Tea Stop Cafe feels like a mini vacation across the pond — only it's possible to guzzle enough tea (and more scones than I'd like to admit) before anyone can miss you back at the office. Opened by husband and wife team Christopher and Amy Dean, the small cafe offers a taste of the creative couple's passion for antiquing, Anglophile culture, and of course, all things tea-related.
Enchanted by the explosion of Cath Kidston florals and cheeky details, I couldn't wait to start hunting for similar pieces to re-create the look of this charming tea spot.
Keep reading for my Crown & Crumpet-inspired shopping list plus my favorite snapshots of the space!
- Keep Calm Art ($75): A daily reminder to keep calm and put the kettle on.
- Provence Rose Napkins ($26 for a set of four): Perfect for adding just a dash of English cottage flair.
- Union Jack Flag Cushion Cover ($25): This patchwork cover boasts more colors and graphic punch than the original flag design.
- British Queen Wall Clock ($50): Keep time while paying homage to the queen mum.
- Tart Server ($20): Offered in an assortment of electric colors, it's hard to choose just one.
- Toasted Coasters ($14 for a set of eight): The best thing since sliced bread.
- London Calling Tea for One Set ($16): A teapot and cup in one!