Su Casa member ckim8120, who made this chic tree branch jewelry stand, has taken her keen design eye to the bathroom. She started with painting the walls three shades of Behr green: Spring Hill, Mint Hint, and Athenian Green. Then, she applied IKEA SLÄTTHULT decorative stickers ($19.99) to the wall with a vine-like effect, and installed an IKEA KRISTALLER Chandelier ($39.99). Beyond that, she used accessories to transform a dull bathroom into a glamorous one, even if that didn't mean installing the old-style washstand and free-standing tub she dreams of. I'm really impressed. It's amazing what a few details can do. See more photos and hear some of ckim8120's bathroom decorating tips when you read more.
Here are her decorating tips:
- Replace boring knobs w/whimsical drawer pulls to revitalize basic cabinets.
- Use your pretty perfume bottles as decoration.
- Bring in dramatic lighting with a chandelier.
- Anything crystal adds old Hollywood glamour.
- Bring in color and personality to a bathroom with towels and rugs.
- A side table can be both functional & beautiful.
- Painting your door can add a pleasant element of surprise.
Check out her post to hear more!