Some pieces, like this Hermès tray, are at the top of almost everyone's wish list. A luxe piece, this iconic buy looks at home in almost every stylish house. We especially love it, however, when paired with rock-and-roll elements (we're looking at you, Chloé booties) for an edgy vibe. We wondered if it would be possible to get the luxe look of this Betsy Burnham-designed living room for less, and the resounding answer is yes! Check out everything you need to re-create the look below.
To shop the pieces, just keep reading.
- Area Rug ($1,399): This area rug is a bold option that acts as the base to this eclectic space. If you're considering making a similar investment for your home, then this guide to buying Persian rugs should help.
- Coffee Table ($699): A modern coffee table with clean lines is a nice contrast to the room's bohemian furniture. It's also simple enough to showcase without competing with the stylish decorative accents.
- Hydrangea Bouquet ($385): Fresh flowers are a decor must! Although simple, this bouquet brings a welcome feminine touch to the otherwise edgy accessories.
- Silver Skull ($15): We're all for year-round Halloween decor, especially when it offers a metallic touch.
- Round Tray ($35): Since an authentic Hermès tray will cost you, this affordable option provides a similar look that stands out against the dark wood table.
- Apatite Heart ($250): Similar to the blue beads, this stone heart adds an earthy pop of color.
- Horn Magnifier ($24): A great coffee-table accent, this piece can easily be a conversation starter.
- Rose-Gold Candleholder ($8): For a luxe touch, you can't go wrong with rose gold. This candleholder is an affordable option that promises to stand out.
- Chloé Boots ($1,245): In case you were wondering, Chloé boots are chic enough to be used for walking and as decor. For a similar style at a fraction of the cost, consider this pair from Delia's ($45).