If filling your yard with flag decor doesn't tickle your fancy, try decorating with Fourth of July-inspired picks that are chic and versatile enough to use all Summer long. These red, white, and blue finds offer a slice of nostalgic Americana with a modern twist — perfect for a patriotic-themed party that puts style first.
- Silicone Ice Cube Tray ($9, originally $10): Get into the spirit with these star-spangled ice cubes.
- Rectangular Umbrella ($199, originally $229): Bold stripes and a square shape make for extra stylish shading.
- Starlight Citronella Candle ($24): The best way to keep bugs at bay while adding to your yard's ambience.
- Red Soda Storage Crate ($25): Use this nostalgic crate to stock heavier bottles in your outdoor bar.
- Ikat Dot Napkin Set ($16, originally $20): It's part exotic, part classic — we can't get enough of this chic hybrid print.
- Blue Pandan Tray ($20): Carry lighter items, like small snack bowls and condiments, on this island-inspired tray.
- Swansea Beach Radio ($40): Plug in your iPod or cell phone for a cute and compact way to play your favorite Summer jams outdoors.
- IKEA PS Svinga Hanging Seat ($70): Tie this to a tree or hang it from an outdoor trellis for a swinging good time.
- Stripe Woven Swoon Outdoor Pouf ($36, originally $90): Kick up your feet or avoid sitting on the ground with this striped beauty.