Have you assembled your home cleaning kit yet? If you have, you're in luck, because I have a great Recipe For Clean for getting your windows sparkling. Use it on glass surfaces, windows, and mirrors to get all of these reflective surfaces so fresh and so clean.
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon liquid detergent
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- Spray bottle
To find out the steps for this DIY, just read more
- Carefully pour all of the ingredients into a spray bottle.
- Put the bottle top on, and give the mixture a good shake.
- Use just as you would a regular glass cleaner!