Is your oven crusty and gross? Does it send up a smoke signal every time you try to bake cookies? Then take your home cleaning kit and whip up a batch of natural oven cleaner. This easy Recipe For Clean will get your oven looking and smelling so fresh and so clean.
- 1 cup or more baking soda
- A few squirts of liquid detergent
To find out the steps for this DIY, just read more
- Sprinkle or spray a generous amount of water on the bottom of your oven.
- Cover all of the gross baked-on bits on the bottom of your oven with baking soda until it's covered.
- Sprinkle or spray more water on the top.
- Let sit overnight, so it will loosen.
- Use a sponge, with a squirt of liquid detergent on it, to clean up the mess.
- Use a heavy-duty sponge with an abrasive surface for best results.