Of course, we want to keep our homes smelling so fresh and so clean, so it's logical to think about taming the beast that is the garbage can. If you've assembled your home cleaning kit you'll have most of the ingredients for this Recipe For Clean. Use it to get your garbage cans smelling Spring clean.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 tsp. tea tree oil
- white vinegar
- favorite herbal scent or essential oils (optional)
To find out the steps for this DIY, just read more.
- Mix the baking soda, tea tree oil, and a few drops of your favorite essential oil (optional) together.
- Make sure to get out any lumps. You can use the back of a spoon to squish out lumps.
- Take out garbage and garbage bag. Line the bottom of your garbage can with the mixture. Let sit for a half hour or more.
- Rinse pail with white vinegar and water.
- Let the garbage can dry in the sun.