It's not always easy to commit to color, but with these bright orange accents, you can bring the bright, summery shade to your space in a more subtle way. With items for your bedroom, living room, and kitchen, we're sharing a range of stylish picks that are perfect for the sunny season. Take a look at these fun, sophisticated finds for a pop of orange that works for you!
- Metal side table ($149): With a sleek, sculptural shape and an orange finish, this table will give your space an eclectic feel.
- Patterned pouf ($155): Perfect for an extra seat or footstool, this bright orange pouf is a versatile, go-anywhere piece.
- Double gourd lamp ($315): With an orange glazed finish, this retro-inspired lamp will carry some personality into any room.
- Monogram jewelry box ($78): Bring a bold, personalized touch to your bedroom with C. Wonder's brightly colored jewelry box.
- Heart pillow ($48): Add some fun and whimsy to your living room with this heart-embellished throw pillow.
- Tray ($25): For your living room, bedroom, or bar cart, this mango-colored tray features a shiny finish for a touch of glamour.
- Side table ($1,200): Jonathan Adler's orange leather side table features cool contrast stitching and glamorous gold accents.
- Kaleidoscope wastebasket ($69): Pink and orange make a fun, summery pair on this pretty patterned wastebasket.