If your gift list has a person with cool, effortless style, impress her with modern design. Between the geographic lines and clean finishes, these minimalist accents are anything but boring. Whether you opt for a polished vase or a contemporary ornament, these affordable picks are sure to impress the design-lover on your shopping list!
Shop the entire gift list after the break!
- Eat Me: Appetite For Design ($40): If you know a minimalist, you know she'll love this book that explores design and showcases unique materials and modern branding.
- Wire Ornaments ($4-$5): For an inexpensive gift, turn to these ornaments. They look best styled in multiples on a tree or mantel.
- Jute Tote ($98): The perfect city bag, this jute tote will stylishly hold everything from daily essentials to groceries.
- Marble Plates ($92-$188): From your kitchen to your vanity, there are endless ways to use these plates, a great gift for both guys and girls.
- Woven Blanket ($35): With its herringbone pattern, this blanket will warm up the modern home.
- Bottle Opener ($80): Any beer enthusiast will love this bottle opener; it's so sleek, it can stand alone as decor.
- Sketch Vase ($48): With its brushed, hand-painted design, this vase doesn't even need flowers!
- Cutting Board ($150): Elegant and refined, this piece can be used as both a cutting board or a serving platter.
- Balsam Fir Incense ($17): Instead of opting for a candle, consider giving incense and a holder instead.