- Keep a fire extinguisher close by. If you're using a barbecue or a fire pit, chances are good that you may need to use it.
- Make sure you have a Summer first aid kit on hand, especially if you're outside or in the sun.
Want more tips? Then read more.
- If you or your kids are using sparklers or firecrackers, a burn kit is a must have!
- Is your dog afraid of fireworks? Check out PetSugar's advice for mellowing your pooch out.
- If you're hosting party guests, stock your bathroom with extra toilet paper, soap, sunscreen, and hand towels.
- Stop stains before they can set in on your favorite picnic tablecloth or blanket. Find out how to treat red wine and grease stains, and avoid sullying your linens!