I recently came across a wonderful recipe for homemade linen spray at Hallmark magazine of all places and had to share because it's so simple and customizable. It's also an ideal way to infuse the scent of an endless Summer into your bedroom. Spritz a bit onto your sheets or onto your clothes as you're ironing, or spray it into the air to use it like a room spray.
- 16 or 32 oz. spray bottle
- 2 tbsp. 100 proof vodka
- Your choice of two oils, such as jasmine, bergamot, lavender, etc.
- Distilled water
To learn the steps, read more.
Here's how, from Hallmark magazine:
- Mix the 2 tbsp. of vodka and your choice of these oils in the bottle as follows:
- 1 teaspoon jasmine oil and ½ teaspoon bergamot oil
- 1 teaspoon lavender oil and ½ teaspoon sandalwood oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla oil and 2 drops ginger oil
- Then, add distilled water to the bottle until it is almost full.
- Screw on the cap and shake the bottle to disperse the oils evenly throughout.
- Shake lightly before each use.