For festive style that fits in long after the holidays are over, turn your home into a charming, wintry space with snowflake decor. Gilded accents, glowing lights, cozy throw pillows — these pieces will bring the delicate, elegant look of snowflakes to every room. Tired of the typical holiday colors, or hoping to create a more refined look? Shop these snowflake-inspired pieces for chic seasonal style!
If you're hoping to give your Christmas tree a crafty, one-of-a-kind spin, look no further than these fresh ideas. Whether you'd like to replace your tree altogether or just add some extra tree-inspired decor, these unique styles are sure to spark your creativity. Hanging objects, chalkboards, literary versions — we've rounded up the most eye-catching options to help you celebrate the season in style. Check out these imaginative Christmas tree alternatives for a charming holiday setup!
It's no secret that kids love the holidays! They love the gifts, the parties, and the collective joy that fills the air — and they can't get enough of all the twinkling lights and holiday decor. From wreaths and topiaries to snow globes and paper ornaments, there are lots of things mama can make to decorate the house.
Get crafting this season — and break out your glue gun! — with these 12 DIY holiday decor ideas that the kiddos are sure to love.
Decorating for the holiday season doesn't have to be a long, drawn-out chore. It can be as quick and easy as these five simple swaps. By focusing on a few key pieces, you can transform your home into a more festive, holiday-ready space. Hoping to get your home in the holiday spirit this year? Try these five decorating tricks to make your space more festive in a snap.
- Throw pillows: Toss your neutral pillows aside in favor of bolder, brighter options. Choose pillows in rich, deep hues or shiny metallic fabrics for a look that's holiday-ready. Don't be afraid to mix and match prints, patterns, and materials; contrasts make for an eclectic, contemporary look that's not at all stuffy.
- Foliage: Skip the standard poinsettias or red roses, and opt for wintry branches and seasonal foliage instead. Play around with striking, statement-making vases for a modern look will carry you through the season.
- Lanterns: Add a few lanterns to your space for a warm, cozy vibe, and get creative with how you fill them. Try colorful candles, small ornaments, or even a few sprigs of berry branches for a fresh, inspired look.
- Glassware: Line a tray or bar cart with gorgeous glasses that feature metallic or holiday-themed accents so that you can sip in festive style. Pair the glassware with coordinating coasters for a chic and functional touch.
- Candles: Although simple white candles can create a cool, wintry atmosphere, 'tis the season to step it up a notch. Fill your favorite votives and candle-holders with shiny, colorful, or even patterned candles for a subtle but stylish holiday accent.
If you're tired of the traditional holiday color palette, check out these modern, festive pieces in a variety of unexpected shades. A multicolored wreath, a bright peace pillow, jewel-tone mercury glass — we've rounded up seasonal accents in bold colors for a cool, contemporary holiday style. Shop our favorite pieces for a striking seasonal setup!
Turn your home into a Winter wonderland for the holiday season by filling your space with these gorgeous white and silver accents. Glittery trees, a glass wreath, silver sculptures, a snowy scent diffuser — we've rounded up everything you need for a festive holiday design. Hoping to channel a fresh, inspired wintry style? Shop these cool, contemporary pieces for a standout holiday setup in white and silver.
Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, or simply the gorgeous Winter season, Etsy offers unique, charming art to suit every decorating style. Letterpress typography prints, eclectic illustrations, breathtaking photographs — we've rounded up some of the most gorgeous picks to help you channel the holiday cheer this year. Click through to shop our favorites!
If you're looking for wintry decor that's neutral but still season-appropriate, check out these beautiful, earthy birch accents. From textured dinnerware to rustic wallpaper to elegant, handcrafted candles, we've found a variety of pieces to give your home a cozy, natural vibe. Hoping to warm up your space this season? Here are nine birch-inspired accents for gorgeous Winter style.
One of the biggest ways you can save money this holiday season is by trying your hand at some do-it-yourself decor. After scouring Instagram for inspiration from some crafty users, we gathered projects that will take you from Thanksgiving to Christmas in no time — with the help of some scissors and glue, of course. You still have time to put together some of these ideas before your Thursday celebrations, and the others you can tackle over the long weekend!
We all have that friend who loves luxury, and we wouldn't blame you for being intimidated by the thought of shopping for her. Luckily, there are plenty of sophisticated, even regal, finds for less than $100 to gift her this holiday season, and we've rounded them up. Shop on for gifts that bring a touch of indulgence to every day life.