For some reason, shopping for Father's Day always seems to be tough — until this year! Forget a boring sports tee or that basic grill set, and get him something he will truly appreciate. We found unexpected gifts that are perfect for all dads: the mix master, the outdoor enthusiast, and the techie. Consider this your Father's Day gift guide made easy. Oh, one more thing: everything is under $50. Now get to it!
- Barware set ($30): Between the shaker and the strainer, this barware set has everything Dad needs for his favorite cocktail.
- The Bike Owner's Handbook ($15): A simple guide to bike repair, this book is perfect for any dad who is a cycling enthusiast or a casual biker.
- Luggage tags ($28 each): For the dad on the go, consider these sleek, hide luggage tags.
Keep reading for the rest of the Father's Day gift guide after the break!
- Travel thermometer ($24): A great gift for the outdoor enthusiast, this brass key chain can attach to his jacket, belt, or backpack.
- iPad case ($49, originally $66): With its cool color and leather detail, Dad can protect his iPad in style.
- Travel coffee press ($20): With the gift made for coffee lovers, Dad will love bringing fresh-pressed coffee with him on the go!
- Match strike ($42): This match strike will make a quirky addition to Pop's office.
- Beer sampler set ($30): Fun for parties or the curious connoisseur, a sampling kit is an affordable gift for the beer enthusiast.
- Traveler's kit ($48): A toiletries kit is probably not something Dad would consider, making it a practical and thoughtful gift.
- Glass whiskey bottle ($19-$39): Give his bar a stylish touch with a monogrammed whiskey bottle.
- Surfing Photographs From the Seventies Taken by Jeff Divine ($40): Active fathers will love the beautiful photos found throughout this surf book.
- Bottle opener ($20): Add an artsy addition to has minibar with this alligator bottle opener.
- Olive-wood mortar and pestle ($30): This handcrafted mortar and pestle is perfect for all his cooking needs.
- Hella bitters ($30 each): Surprise your mix master with a compelling alternative to the standard bar bitters.
- Pressed cotton notebook ($30): Make sure no thought goes forgotten with this eco-friendly notebook that will only look better with age.