Readymade recently posted photos and an interview with recent grad Andrew Milauckus, whose aesthetically pleasing Michigan produce stand is beyond adorable. While the exterior of his stand, Summertime, has a '50s vibe, the eclectic interior is a mix of styles. Check out my favorite ideas from his shop.
- Embrace a rustic look by painting exposed beamwork.
- To create a focal wall, use stencils to create a pattern. This chevron wall is one of my favorites.
Check out more ideas when you read more.
- Hang bare bulbs from the ceiling in multiples for an unexpected and cool look. Try these E27 Pendants for a fun, colorful take on the bare bulb.
- Use apple boxes and baskets for rustic storage in your kitchen or entryway.
- Repurpose a gilt frame as a chalkboard. The bigger the better!