I love my jewelry box but I don't love untangling my chains of necklaces, especially when I'm in a rush to get out the door. Instead of fighting my gems, I whipped up a jewelry board that makes it a cinch to grab a bauble and go.
Come see how she made it!
- Get peg board custom cut at Home Depot or other hardware stores.
- Spray the board with a primer.
- Spray on the gold (or whatever color) spray paint.
- Pick out decorative knobs and finials, you will also need to get 1/2" screws to keep the knobs tight and in place on the peg board.
- I used "S" hooks to add additional holders in between the larger knobs.
- To hang the peg board, i screwed in cup hooks to the bottom of a board.
Cute, don't ya think?
Have you done any DIY projects lately? Make sure you post your photos and tutorials in our Su Casa group! Looking for another way to display your gems? Check out this tutorial for a DIY shutter earrings display.