If you're looking to spice up a bland bedroom, take cues from designer Grant K. Gibson and consider enveloping your space in this unexpectedly sexy palette: saffron and amethyst. The moody tones of plum perk up against the yolky yellows to create a soothing but invigorating design. We love it! Check out Grant's blog to get the scoop on his inspiration for the room, and shop the pieces below to steal the style!
- Sunset Throw ($25-$49, originally $49): Subtle fading gives this soft blanket artistic appeal.
- Robert Abbey Amethyst Glazed Triple Gourd Table Lamp ($222): A curvy silhouette and gold base add an element of glamour.
- Brass Good Luck Elephant ($28): We'd use the raised trunk as a ring holder at night.
- Ochre Border Frame Sham ($78): A pop of bright saffron perks up white bedding.
- Royal Purple Savoy Links Embroidered Sheet Set ($145-$260): If you're hesitant to incorporate patterned sheets, look for options with detailed borders.
- Beige/Saffron Pillows ($61 for a set of two): The bold ikat is the perfect match for the wallpaper's oversize paisley print.
- Lotus Wallpaper: This large-scale print is offered in a variety of pretty colors.
- Sargent Box ($295): We love the subtle shine that nailhead trim brings to everything from headboards to boxes.
- Amethyst Glass Bubble Knobs ($8 for a set of two): Try customizing a nightstand with these jewel-like knobs.