Add a unique twist to your holiday party with these six ideas to dress up and distinguish your guests' drinks. From charming wine tags to chalkboard cocktail labels, there are plenty of ways to set your drinks and your party apart from the rest. Pick a favorite and start labeling, 'tis the season to shake things up!
- "Bow Tie": Stop the cocktail mix up with a few spools of Ribbon ($2). Let guests pick a color, tie a bow, and always know whose drink is whose.
- Bright Tumblers: Serve up drinks in a variety of colorful Glass Tumblers ($54). Not only will the bright colors liven up your tablescape, they will prevent any chances of a drink mix up between guests.
- Wine Charms: Wine Charms ($10, originally $15) are a classic way to distinguish drinks with a festive touch.
- Drink Decals: Write your guests' names and stick these Chalkboard Vinyl Decals ($12) to drink glasses for a fun addition to your next party.
- Colorful Coasters: Have guests grab a Donna Coaster ($10) to tell drinks apart and prevent any unsightly furniture rings.
- Festive Flags: Easily add a playful vibe to your party with these Paper Pennant Flags ($5). Simply write out guests' names and add to straws or drink stirrers.