To boost a small closet's style quota, make sure you aren't overlooking one huge detail: lighting! Just because your closet can't accommodate a jaw-dropping chandelier doesn't mean you have to settle for anything less than spectacular. Our go-to? Flush mount lights so fabulous, you'll be tempted to leave your closet door open. Check out our favorite flush mount options that hit just about every style and budget!
- Sputnik Flush Mount ($895): This iconic midcentury design gets a fresh update with a new, ceiling-hugging shape.
- Astro English Bronze One-Light Flush Mount ($153): We're imaging how incredible this graphic fixture would look against a wall-papered, decoupaged, or stenciled ceiling.
- Calhoun Glass Indoor/Outdoor Flushmount ($129): This is the perfect choice for the minimalist searching for ample lighting.
- Alexa Hampton Frank Flush Mount ($315-$693): Gold bamboo lends an Old Hollywood vibe to this glamorous light.
- Ylighting Axis Flush Mount ($198, originally $264): We can't get over the modern daintiness of the scalloped shape and black piping.
- Ikea Vanadin ($40): For a piece that feels romantically old fashioned, go for this modern take on milk glass.
- Robert Abbey Bling Flush Mount ($655): Capture the elegance of a crystal chandelier in a much smaller package with this option.
- Robert Abbey Anemone Ceiling Light ($192): A showstopping piece for the chrome-obsessed.
- Artcraft Morocco Square Chrome Ceiling Light ($313): Classic drum shades seem naked when compared to this version.