Every time New York Fashion Week rolls around, we not only want a new wardrobe, but all new home decor too! While our closets may have to wait to rock Spring's bold stripes, we found a way to bring them home with us right now. Trending in shows like Alexander Wang, Carolina Herrera, and DKNY, black and white stripes add a graphic touch to just about any outfit and any piece of decor. With finds for every room in your house, there's no need to wait until 2014 to make this linear fashion statement.
- Throw ($435): Use this blanket to add a versatile yet graphic pattern to your bedding.
- Washcloths ($6): Incorporate one of Spring's biggest trends into your bathroom with these affordable cloths.
- Black and white pillow ($36): Take your seating from boring to bold adding this linear pillow.
- Vase ($70): This vase will look striking on a table with or without flowers.
- Rug ($399-$999): This rug is a versatile piece fitting for either a living room or bedroom.
- Square pillow ($77): A modern pillow is the easiest way to make a space pop.
- Love seat ($1,199): This sofa will give an eclectic touch to a small space or reading nook.
- Porcelain bowl ($40): Set the table for your next dinner party with these handmade rice bowls.
- Teaspoons ($15): A set of unique teaspoons make the perfect housewarming gift.