This year I often amazed (and more often disgusted) you with my weird-furniture posts. Whether it was a bench made of pencils or a chair made of a sheep's head, you always had something to say about it, and for that I say thanks! Reading your comments was at least as fun as seeking out all of those odd pieces of furniture.
Here are some of my favorite weird-furniture posts this year:
- The sheep's head chair was one of those things that made you go ew(e).
- Looking like something out of a horror movie, the meat chair gave us both the chills.
- Luckily, the pencil bench made everything cute and pleasant again.
- Are you friends with any bike messengers? Direct them to this cool bike-seat sofa.
- The Shiva vase from Unica Home was, um, shall we say, a bit phallocentric?