This year, we began a feature called Photographer to Watch, which introduced you to who we think are some of the best photographers on the block. Some of them you fell hard for, and others you didn't jump on. But in either case, you had a lot to say about their work and their subjects.
Here are some of my favorite Photographers to Watch from this year:
- Margaret Mulligan has a way with light.
- Tim Melideo remembers the forgotten, and the unswept.
- Noah Webb has his finger on the interiors market.
- Joe Schmelzer is a Renaissance man of the camera lens.
- Aimee Herring knows a thing or two about natural light.