This year I threw a lot of DIY projects at you. Some of these I found from some great outside sources, and others I made up myself. You seemed to dig the DIY, since these posts were some of the most emailed of the year!
Here are some of my favorite DIY posts this year:
- I gave you direction on how to stitch up some cloth napkins with a binding edge.
- You still have time to DIY a holiday gift of decoupage on glass.
- You agreed that this mailing-tube wine rack was a winner.
- A great way to take your home's art to a higher level of sophistication is with matting, which I showed you how to do yourself.
- Readers directed us to the DIY Blueprint-inspired light projects they completed.
- My easy snowflake chandeliers are perfect for the holidays or a wintertime party.