If we had to name the official color of Summer, we'd give our vote to aqua. A color versatile enough to be used on both a large and small scale, this blue hue will instantly cheer up a space. If you haven't incorporated aqua into your home yet, now is the time. Between patterned textiles and entertaining essentials, this trend will transition well into the Fall and mesh seamlessly with your current decor. To easily lighten up your digs, take your pick of these affordable additions.
- Aqua Hues ($25 per quart): Go big and refresh your walls with a new mint or breeze wall color. It's the perfect way to bring the colors of the beach into any room of your house.
- Embroidered Pillow ($38): Give your bedding a splash of teal with a wave-printed pillow.
- Toss Pillow ($40): This embroidered toss pillow is eye-catching and eclectic; consider adding it to a side chair for texture and color.
- Speckled Planter ($44): Trade in your terra-cotta pots for this cool, glossy planter — instant patio update!
- Glass Votive ($5): Consider these budget-friendly votives to add color to your mantel or tablescape.
- Round Frame ($15, originally $24): Show off your Summer memories in style with this printed teal frame.
- Linen Tea Towel ($24): Switch up your current kitchen linens with this cool blue option.
- Beaded Coasters ($15, originally $20): Top off your next cocktail party with these playful coasters.
- Graphic Bowls ($16, originally $20): These geometric bowls will easily become a dining staple, especially when paired with white plates.
- Lantern ($40, originally $50): Dress up both your indoor and outdoor space for the Summer with blue lanterns. Consider hanging them, too!
- Sheet Set ($110-$250): Give your bedding a global touch using these patterned sheets. The design was inspired by hand-painted Spanish tiles.
- Nautical Print ($25): Channel seaside living in your space with the addition of this anchor print.
- Stripe Chair ($179): Ensure your extra seating is bright and stylish with this retro addition.
Not to worry, more aqua accents after the break!