- Video: Get festive with this recipe for caramel apples — Food
- Here's why Heidi Klum is the reigning queen of Halloween — Beauty
- How does the 50 Shades of Grey wine taste? — Food
- Get behind the candelabra with these amazing pieces — Home
- Bring the best change with a Fall nursery — Moms
- Travel back to the '90s with these couples costume ideas — Love & Sex
- What's going on with the Jonas Brothers? — Celebrity & News
- Meet the first female Apple executive — Tech
- Jennifer Lawrence is flashing back to the '70s — Entertainment
- Bounce back from your interview blunder — Smart Living
- 6 bridal trends for the wedding-dress obsessed — Fashion
- You can have all of the pasta with none of the carbs — Fitness
Missoni fans, get excited! Right now through Oct. 25, the entire Missoni Home collection is 15 percent off at ATYS. This is the perfect time to pull the trigger on the items you have been eyeing (beautiful throw, we are looking at you) and to stock up for the holidays. After all, we can't think of one person who wouldn't want to receive a Missoni towel or pillow. Did we mention the free shipping? Check out the items that are already in our carts!
- Tips for making your home cozier this Fall and Winter — Real Simple
- Tour Heidi Klum's new digs — Curbed
- We wouldn't mind a weekend at one of these country homes — Architectural Digest
- Peek inside the bedroom Kathryn Ireland decorated for Lindsay Lohan — Domaine
- Who knew a kitchen in this bright color could look so good? — House Beautiful
- A cool new tradition to add to your holiday table — Inside & Out
- This editor's gorgeous home has only one problem — HuffPost Home
- Fall decorating ideas to put you in the spirit — Houzz
One in seven students in grades K-12 are either bullying or being bullied. October is National Bullying Prevention Month, a time designed to raise awareness of bullying's devastating effects on both its victims and their families. Kids who are bullied are more likely to experience both mental and physical health issues, including depression and anxiety, and see a decrease in academic achievement. Families are often left feeling helpless, but in fact, parents play a key role in preventing and responding to bullying.
The first step is recognition of what bullying is and the different forms it can take. Join POPSUGAR Moms for the first in a series of Hangouts On Air today at 10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT. We'll be sitting down with GLAAD, Pacer's National Bullying Prevention Center, Google, and Tina Long, whose 17-year-old son Tyler Long committed suicide as a result of bullying, to get the facts straight, spread awareness, and help put an end to bullying. Join the conversation by using #bulliesbegone on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter. Visit the Stop Bullying Now event page to leave any questions you have for our panel of experts. And grab and share our badge to pledge your support to stop bullying now.
- These tech companies have seriously futuristic plans — Tech
- 5 new things you'll see Harry Potter do in Kill Your Darlings — Entertainment
- Find out why all candy corn is not created equal — Food
- Video: Who takes hair inspiration from Jennifer Aniston? — Beauty
- The new app that will revitalize your job hunt — Smart Living
- See all the fabulous fashion from Nashville's second season — Fashion
- You need to see this amazing nursery to believe it — Moms
- Lose track of time with these awesome clocks — Home
- Is Cressida Bonas the most hipster future princess ever? — Celebrity & News
- Meet the pop sensation who's the new face of CoverGirl — Beauty
- Count your way to better health with these important numbers — Fitness
- Spooky date ideas for your Halloween celebrations — Love & Sex
Even though Lamar Odom played for the Miami Heat for just one season, he and Khloé Kardashian were so smitten with the area that they decided to purchase a home in a nearby suburb. As it turns out, they won't be needing the six-bedroom, seven-and-a-half-bathroom abode after all. According to Zillow, Lamar just placed his home on the market — the rental market, that is! For $17,000, anyone with enough loot can live like a basketball-turned-reality star in this sprawling suburban mansion equipped with a home theater, outdoor kitchen and pool, and a tennis/basketball court. Take a look at the spaces in Lamar's pad that (almost) tempt us to do just that!
We are excited to bring you a one-of-a-kind collaboration to kick off the holiday season: the Neiman Marcus POPSUGAR Must Have box. Curated by POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar and Neiman Marcus Fashion Director Ken Downing, this is the ultimate in gifting. Think Jonathan Adler, Le Métier de Beauté, and more. While each item inside makes a perfect present, we know you'll be tempted to keep them all for yourself.
Update: We have sold out of our Neiman Marcus POPSUGAR Must Have box. Stay tuned for more holiday surprises from POPSUGAR Must Have!
Not a POPSUGAR Must Have subscriber? Order your own monthly Must Have box now. Our POPSUGAR editors curate their favorites in fashion, beauty, home, fitness, food, and more just for POPSUGAR Must Have subscribers.
- Anne Rice's former New Orleans mansion hits the market — Curbed
- Tips for getting clues about your home's past — Houzz
- Add personality with these eclectic decorating ideas — Real Simple
- 6 decorations to make with Fall foliage — Country Living
- Tour this design assistant's chic studio apartment — House Beautiful
- Make an American Horror Story-themed house — POPSUGAR Entertainment
- Simple headboards you can make! — Sunset
- Would you put this collection of canvas seating in your home? — Design Milk