If you're looking for wintry decor that's neutral but still season-appropriate, check out these beautiful, earthy birch accents. From textured dinnerware to rustic wallpaper to elegant, handcrafted candles, we've found a variety of pieces to give your home a cozy, natural vibe. Hoping to warm up your space this season? Here are nine birch-inspired accents for gorgeous Winter style.
- Fast and easy comfort-food dinners to make this week
- Bikini-clad Courteney Cox fits in a preholiday beach getaway with Coco
- Grooming gifts for the men you love
- A look at the best holiday photo cards
- Shimmery embellished pants to wear to your next holiday party
- Gorgeous gifts for the minimalist
- A movie sneak peek at Hitchcock, Life of Pi, and Rust and Bone
- Chic gifts for your favorite Francophile
- Video: Make your own pyrite jewelry inspired by Chanel
- Job hunting sins to avoid
- Work out like the stars to top song picks by celebrity trainers
- CelebStyle: Olivia Wilde rocks two pairs of printed pants — shop them both
- Headphones for every listener
- Turkey treats for pets
- A killer Winter hair care regimen
- Learn how to make this custom Thanksgiving chalkboard menu — Inside & Out
- Prep your guest room with luxe sheets at every price — Real Simple
- In a decorating slump? Get inspired with this list of 101 makeover ideas — House Beautiful
- Go behind the scenes of Anna Karenina's set design — Elle Decor
- Create a pretty pilgrim-inspired centerpiece with sheet music — Huffington Post Home
- Styling tips for tiny spaces — Houzz
There’s nothing like the warm, fuzzy feeling you get when passing out gifts to the ones you love. Except maybe the incredible, thrilling rush that comes from scoring those gifts during the most invigorating shopping season of all!
This year, our friends at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods are giving you more reasons than ever to celebrate your holiday shopping victories — by creating a series of fun and inspiring gifting “missions” that you can tackle weekly for a new chance to win!
Readers as well as our favorite lifestyle bloggers will be invited to participate in five missions across T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods stores, then simply share their experience via Twitter using the hashtag #TheGifter. Each week, one winner will be chosen to receive a $500 gift card! You can also visit #TheGifter holiday gifting hub to explore an ever-evolving gallery of amazing gifts at amazing values — check back often for fresh inspiration and fun ideas.
Make this holiday shopping season your most triumphant yet! The missions are already under way, so start making your gifting list, and click here for more details.
Anthropologie highlighted a warm, cottage-inspired style in the November holiday catalog — and we're showing you how to get the look. With a focus on mixed patterns, eclectic wallpaper, and earthy elements, the spreads feature gorgeous, homey designs that are perfect for the chilly Winter months. Love the cabin-like style of Anthropologie? Follow these six fresh design tips to steal the style for your own space!
If you're looking to brighten up your home this Fall season without breaking the bank, look no further than C. Wonder. Known for its fantastic colors, interesting prints, and ability to monogram almost anything, C. Wonder is the perfect place to find special pieces that will fit naturally in any home.
What's better? We are giving you the chance to win a three-night trip to NYC and a $1,000 gift card to C. Wonder! Enter now!
This giveaway has ended.
For the person on your list with cool, effortless style, consider one of these beautiful minimalist pieces. Thanks to clean lines, sharp silhouettes, and standout shades, these simple accents are anything but boring. We've rounded up timeless gift options — from elegant trays to polished vases to classic, versatile stationery — that will never go out of style. Click through to shop our favorite picks for the minimalist on your holiday shopping list!
As the queen of "modern," "soulful" style, Jeanine Hayes proves that storytelling and decorating go hand in hand. AphroChic, her blog and shop, merges rich cultural traditions with a sharply contemporary aesthetic, introducing a fresh and deeply personal approach to interiors. We caught up with the groovy modernist to find out what she can't do without and the gifts she's dying to give and receive this season!
During the holidays, my house smells like: Illume’s Woodfir. It has the smoky scent of cedarwood and vanilla, perfect for Winter nights.
A stylish gift I’m coveting this year is: the Kate Spade USB bow. I'm such a tech junkie. I mean, what girl doesn’t want to back up her documents in style?
In turn, I'm dying to gift: a gold metallic video game controller to my husband. It’s the best of both worlds — functional for him and aesthetically pleasing to me. And I just know he’ll love it!
Keep reading for more of Jeanine's holiday must haves!
One of the easiest, most striking ways to bring color and personality to your space? A standout, graphic accent wall. And if you're worried about wallpaper being too stuffy or traditional, don't be
Sometimes we think we'll never be able to reproduce the feelings we get when we travel once we're back home. And while there might be some truth to that — like the joy of being able to totally disconnect — it's possible to bring that spirit with us. We've gathered eight everyday pieces, from mirrors to bookends, that will make any globe-trotter experience adventure from the comforts of home.