- Score big with these bite-sized Super Bowl kiddy snacks
- 5 ways to exercise with a workout buddy
- BlackBerry unveils touchscreen Z10 and Q10 phones
- Beyoncé's road to the Super Bowl
- Pet photography tips from Boo's camera lady
- How to save a bundle on flowers this Valentine's Day
- See all the pictures from the 30 Rock series finale
- Best Valentine's Day gifts under $100!
- Mirrors that will expand your living space
- Check out the prettiest new Spring 2013 palettes
- Yummy gin-based cocktails (that are not a gin and tonic)
- Take a trip around the world with Hillary Clinton
- Video: Justin Timberlake to perform at the Grammy's!
Mirrors can visually expand your space while adding a touch of style, but they aren't just for hanging. Lately, we've noticed mirrored accents on everything from desks and dressers to coffee tables and even wastebaskets. You could surround yourself with mirrors, if you were so inclined! No matter your level of self-reflection, we've picked a mirrored accent for you.
- Check out the top 10 most wow-worthy wedding ideas for 2013
- Exactly why eating a late lunch hinders weight loss
- Beyoncé preps for her Super Bowl performance in NOLA
- Statement looks made for NY Fashion Week — all under $99
- The 10 best Super Bowl commercials featuring babies and tots
- Breathtaking reasons why you should follow @usinterior on Instagram
- Flawless Valentine's Day makeup in no time
- See how birthday boy Christian Bale became Batman
- Graphic rugs you will want at your feet
- The supercute starting lineup for Puppy Bowl IX
- Oprah's best life lessons
- 8 foods to eat during Chinese New Year
- Video: Interviews, movie reviews, and more in our Sundance video highlights
It's Oprah's birthday today, and we thought we'd celebrate by taking a tour of two of her favorite places. First stop is her home in Montecito, just outside of Santa Barbara, CA. Full of patterns and saturated color, the house exudes comfort and boasts a calming teahouse and rose garden. Next up is her farmhouse in Maui, with a wraparound porch (our favorite) and plenty of windows that let in the light and frame the surrounding natural beauty.
Enjoy this little peek into Oprah's houses and, if you see her, don't forget to wish her happy birthday!
No matter what your goals are for 2013, we're here to motivate you — not only with valuable advice, but also with fantastic prizes! Our grand-prize package will make healthy living a breeze, starting with four days and three nights at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos in Mexico's Riviera Nayarit, including round-trip airfare, a wellness spa package, and dinner for two. Continue your healthy living at home with additional prizes: a $500 Zobha gift card; a Vitamix 5200 blender; a two-month supply of Silk PureAlmond milk; and these cookbooks from Simon & Schuster/Atria Books: Chloe's Vegan Desserts, Chloe's Kitchen by Chloe Coscarelli, and Cooking With Love by Carla Hall.
Make sure you click here to enter and to also receive our daily healthy living tips, which will help you meet your goals for the year. From weight loss to clean eating to running your first 5K to experimenting with CrossFit, we have everything you need to make 2013 your best year yet.
Lay the foundation for a chic, modern space by decorating your floor with a graphic rug. "Graphic" doesn't have to mean bold and bright, either — we've curated a range of on-trend options, both striking and more subtle, to help you find a rug that suits your taste. Shop these eye-catching picks for a floor that's anything but boring!
Today marks Oprah's 59th birthday, and although we aren't celebrating personally with the TV maven, we're honoring Oprah's special day with a few of her favorite things. As one who shares the latest and greatest, Oprah always fills her famous list with accents that incorporate the best of both function and style. We expect nothing less, Oprah, and you never disappoint. Happy birthday!
Red-carpet fashion and beauty coverage:
- The best bags, baubles, and heels to walk the SAGs red carpet
- How to get the 10 best looks from the SAG Awards
- Compare the celebrity's look on the SAG red carpet to its runway counterpart
- See how your favorite stars primped before the show
- January Jones's SAG Awards hair color change-up
Pictures, videos, and the moments you may have missed:
- The 50 best pictures from SAG Awards night
- Girlfriends laugh, mingle, and pop champagne at the SAG Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence jokes about her "idiot" teen self and learning how to "shut up"
- See how Ben took a stab at his Oscar snub in the SAGs press room last night
- Watch the MTV My Super Sweet 16 commercial Jennifer Lawrence mentioned last night
- Tina Fey spills on what's next for her after 30 Rock
- A roundup of the best dressed!
More SAG Awards fun: