- Mardi Gras decor that will give beads a run for their money
- Cutting your bangs? Check out this celebrity hair inspiration!
- Here's Glee's shirtless men of McKinley calendar
- Oscar nominees celebrate at a star-studded lunch in LA
- The cutest pictures from Puppy Bowl IX
- Favorite picks from Jessica Simpson's Spring maternity line
- Techie Valentine's Day cards for the love of your e-life
- 4 tips to planning for taxes after you tie the knot
- 100-calorie portions of Valentine's Day candies
- '90s-themed Valentines to tell loved ones they're all that
- An exclusive peak at Jerome C. Rousseau's specialty clutches
- Vote for your favorite Girl Scout cookie
- Video: Anne Hathaway talks award-season stress and Steven Spielberg
- Peek inside Remodelista founder Francesca Connolly's Brooklyn home — Curbed
- 8 unique color combinations you'll want to try now — House Beautiful
- Create a foolproof checklist for decorating on a budget — Real Simple
- Discover design secrets from top architects — Elle Decor
- 12 home essentials every couple should have — The Nest
- Take cues from the runway with fashion-forward decor — Houzz
Interior design might be his day job, but Grant K. Gibson is a full-time bon vivant — just look at his blog or Instagram feed (trust us, you'll become a follower)! When he isn't serving up visual teasers of his latest client installation, he's likely snapping his way through a foreign marketplace or documenting the presentation of a perfectly sliced citrus salad. It's this zest for a stylish, pleasure-filled life that resonates with fans of his design work. Creating atmospheres that ooze with eclecticism and ease is something he's known for, but we caught up with the Westie-walking, globe-trotting San Franciscan to talk about the other things that make him tick.
- Yum's got new obsessions that will keep you fueled through February
- Savvy's soothing picks will relieve your stress
- Fit's keeping us motivated to burn calories all month long
- Fab's surviving the Winter-to-Spring transition
- Très challenges you to see how many titles you can cram into this short month
- Lil's keeping kids warm with supersoft blankets, toasty booties, and sweaters
- Casa's transporting us to warmer climates with scorching items
- Buzz is ready for new TV seasons, movie releases, and the Oscars
- Geek's ringing in the month of love with gadgets to make your heart go pitter-patter
- Bella's trying out a new lipstick (or two!)
- Pet shows they care for furry friends around Valentine's Day
Currently coveting all of our must-have items? Be sure to sign up for the POPSUGAR Must Have box, delivered right to your door each month. Subscribers will get a box filled with the best products curated by our fashion, beauty, home, and fitness editors. Click here to learn more and to sign up for your Must Have box!
Show some love to your friends, family, and favorite plus-one with these creative, can't-miss Valentine's Day cards. There are a lot of ways to say "I love you," and we've rounded up 38 design-savvy cards that are sure to make an impression on the sweethearts in your life. Whether you're aiming for a laugh or prefer a more thoughtful note, there are plenty of options to suit your style. Check out these stylish Valentine's Day cards for a holiday love note that's from the heart!
- Pep up your pad with pattern-happy rugs
- Shop the style of this earthy but elegant living room
- Stylish stays in New Orleans (for a deal!)
- Tour this cool and contemporary California home
- Inside Oprah's jaw-dropping estates
- White sales you won't want to miss!
- Tricks for decorating a rental
- Lisa Ling's tips for peaceful living
Sure, you can get your sweetie some flowers for Valentine's Day but how about raising the bar this year with something you made yourself? Terrariums are the perfect solution! Not only do they last longer than fresh flowers, they can also incorporate sentimental tokens and can be endlessly adapted to fit a range of decorating styles. We know what you are thinking — it sounds hard! We thought so too but after taking a terrarium tutorial from the owners of one of our favorite local floral and curiosity shops, Crimson Horticulture Rarities, we saw how easy (and fun!) it could be. Leigh Oakies and Allison Futeral prove that all it really takes is a few household items, a nearby garden and pet store, and some creativity. If we can do it, you can do it!
Although Etsy is commonly associated with paper goods and crafts, it's probably not the first place you'd turn to for ceramics. Knowing Etsy can be filled with several hidden gems, we found a few ceramic pieces that prove Regretsy wrong. From earthy textures to sleek finishes, ceramics incorporate organic lines that work well in both modern and rustic decor.
February has us craving items that help transport us to warm climates but still have enough coziness to ward off the Winter chill. It's also the month of love (ahem), so we picked a few things to help you celebrate by raising a glass, sharing a bite, or giving a gift to that someone special, even if that someone special is yourself!