- Every Ryan Gosling GIF we could find — Sex & Culture
- Will Liam's LA homecoming trump the Miley breakup rumors? — Celebrity
- 16 Spring break-approved braids you'll love — Beauty
- Gourmet sweets to fill your adult Easter basket — Food
- New must-have baby bottles for 2013 — Moms
- Wrap it up with this season's hottest blouse — Fashion
- Hand-painted trays to welcome Spring into your humble abode — Home
- Find out where the Saved by the Bell cast is now — Entertainment
- Video: Cool pairs of wedge sneakers to shop this Spring — Fashion
- Ways bridesmaids can avoid breaking the bank — Smart Living
- The difference between the traditional and elbow plank — Fitness
- How the new Google Keep will keep your life in sync — Tech
- Let your dog bloom in Spring's hottest fashion trends — Pets
Beautifully decorated digs might be a given when the home dweller is ex-fashion-designer-turned-stylist/realtor Alicia Lawhon. What makes her LA home remarkable, though, is her thoughtful approach to styling artful, deeply personal interiors — one that even solves the occasional design dilemma through meditation (true story!). We caught up with Alicia to discuss the notable nooks, creative crannies, and fascinating links between her home and her life — both past and present.
- Tour this Santorini island stunner — Elle Decor
- Alicia Keys rents drastic equipment for her NYC move — Huffpost Home
- Building a backyard fish pond is easier than you think! — Houzz
- Make Spring flowers last longer with these stem-cutting tips — Real Simple
- 9 upholstered headboards to buy now — House Beautiful
- We're not the only ones wild about these prints — Lonny
You may have noticed some fabulous changes taking place right here on POPSUGAR over the past few weeks. In addition to enjoying stories and video about fashion, fitness, food, and more, you can now shop all the brands you love! It's easy — simply head over to ShopStyle to search hundreds of retailers and thousands of products. In addition to helping you browse everything from a sexy LBD to the season's hottest shade of lipstick, we're sharing the latest sales, trends, and more! To celebrate, we want you to tell us what you love! Head over to the entry page and tell us #whatyoulove, and you'll be entered for a chance to win a Saint Laurent mini bag, an Hermès bracelet, and Tom Ford booties!
As fans of Lonny and Kate Spade, we were already familiar with the work of artist Caitlin McGauley. Her charming watercolor illustrations of girls about town and chic living rooms are practically part of each brand's signature. Her upbeat aesthetic has always held appeal, but since we didn't have room left on our walls, we gave up the idea of owning our own Caitlin McGauley — until now! We were thrilled to discover that her art has made the jump to home decor. Each of the four trays in the line features a different motif and is adorned with 22-carat gold detailing. We love them all equally and bet you will too!
Even shoe-box-size closets can welcome a decorative detail or two. The trick is to uncover pieces that will work well and look even better. We've rounded up everything from quirky busts to over-the-door accessories to help you curate your dream closet – no walk-ins necessary.
If the weather near you doesn't feel like Spring just yet, you can still bring the outdoors in with bright, colorful throw pillows that feature floral designs. Whether you're into bold, vibrant decor or more subdued shades, we're highlighting a variety of floral pillows to help your space bloom — just in time for Easter entertaining! Take a look at these beautiful picks for a fresh, Spring-friendly style!
- Zoom in on the best celebrity manicures
- Mail-order macarons to try
- Jennifer Lawrence pops up on a snowy set in Boston
- Creative marriage proposals that will have you saying "yes!"
- Crafts to get kids ready for Passover
- Essentials to complete your Spring wardrobe
- The best pieces from the Architectural Digest Design Show
- All of TV's season finale dates
- Video: Tips and tricks for always being camera-ready
- Ways to stay grounded even when you're super busy
- Spring-clean the body with natural detoxing tips
- The Jawbone Up band is now Android-friendly
- Extra-special Etsy finds for animal lovers
Tomorrow marks the start of the Architectural Digest Home Design Show in New York City, where both well-known and upcoming designers will be sharing their latest work. The event will feature more than 420 exhibitors, and we're offering a sneak peek at some of the most unique, design-savvy products from 10 of the designers. Before the showcase begins, take a look at these stunning, can't-miss pieces!