Between the gorgeous beach setting and the over-the-top decor, it's definitely worth a peek!
Case in point: a hamper that turns into a handbag. Yes, please!
There's a fine line between sweetly sentimental and terribly tacky — here's how to do it right.
- This decor will leave you feeling comfortable and luxurious — Houzz
- 21 easy ways to organize your home office — Real Simple
- This is what New York City's East Village looked like in 1980 — Curbed
- The 4 types of gentrification that could change your city — HuffPost Home
- Simple steps to renovating your rental bathroom — Domaine Home
- Tour this showroom inspired by an Irish country house — Remodelista
- The coolest plants to make your apartment more lively — PureWow
DIYs so polished, your guests will assume they're store-bought.
Add style to your teeny closet in three, two, one . . .
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
Cozy up to the new season by opting for autumnal bedroom linens.
How one New York City apartment dweller transformed her cramped space . . .